Thursday, March 26, 2009

well...


I've been crashing pretty much when i get home. The work load continues to increase at my job and the worst part hasn't come yet. I need to update my resume' and start sending it out. There are a couple of projects that I need to complete. The commission for one needs to be done asap. I'll work on it this weekend. I'd like to give painting another go. I did okay at first but then I got distracted. 
The Geisha project with my buddies is going rather slowly. I know once E finishes his part then Doc will totally kill the colors. I don't really like digital painting but, I'm still interested in what the final will look like. I did the sketch while I was at work. For this I did not have a reference picture so I may go back and make some anatomical corrections but, not to the point where it becomes stiff.



No comments: